1989 PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA User Comment / Complaint

1989 PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PLYMOUTH » COLT VISTA » 1989 » Webbing » comment/complaint
1995-04-14 00:00:00 Eugene, OR

Drivers side/passenger seatbelt shoulder harness did not retain occupants in rear end collision at 25-35mph. please describe details.

Send us your comment

Email
change PLYMOUTH
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COLT VISTA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-04-14 Eugene, OR
Drivers side/passenger seatbelt shoulder harness did not retain occupants in rear end collision at 25-35mph. please describe details.  view
2001-01-23 Finchville, KY
R & r ignition switch failed. nlm  view
2000-11-29 Bel Air, MD
When ithis will be the third replacement for the transmission. the first time st 46,000 then at 79,023 and now at 126,000 this time it is not covered under warranty. i am the original owner of the vehicle , we first leased the car then when the lease was up i purchsed the vehicle. i don't understand why i have to keep replacng the transmission. i call mazda customer serice and they said there was nothing they could do. would this fall under the lemon law? i have had a car with over 150,000 miles and never had problems and another where the milage rolled over. what is the deal with this vehicle?i do have the documents where i have had the vehicle repaired. also i just had engne repair done the cost $1000.00 in july. i am so sorry i ever purchased this car. please help.  view
2000-11-29 Edmond, OK
This car has a significant # of safety problems that the dealer/manufacturer have refused to address w/out significant cost to consumer. until i sustain a significant injury &/or injure someone due to these product defects, i can not afford a legal challenge to have gm address problems, nor can i bear cost. my car is available as a sample of their junk! (signed;claims adjuster). no safety defect listed in summary.  view
2000-11-29 Edmond, OK
This car has a significant # of safety problems that the dealer/manufacturer have refused to address w/out significant cost to consumer. until i sustain a significant injury &/or injure someone due to these product defects, i can not afford a legal challenge to have gm address problems, nor can i bear cost. my car is available as a sample of their junk! (signed;claims adjuster). no safety defect listed in summary.  view
2001-01-23 Sacramento, CA
Consumer was involved in an accident where the vehicle was hit and ended up facing oncoming traffic, another vehicle hit head on and the airbags experienced no deployment, the consumer was injured in the accident. (attorney for client)  view
2001-01-23 Denver, CO
Consumer was involved in a front end accident with damages to the vehicle of $7300, both of the airbags experienced no deployment.  view
2001-01-23 Monkton, MD
Motor mounts failed causing consumer to be in 2 different accidents, in the second accident the consumer sustained injuries, the consumer is requesting reimbursement.  view
2001-01-23 Miami, FL
During vehicle front end collision there was no deployment of the air bags which resulted in injury to the consumer (attorney for consumer).  view
2000-11-29 Wilmerding, PA
Brakes continually emit high-frequency squeal. returned to dealer on 4 occasions. only resolution provided was to lube caliper pads; this did not eliminate problem. contacting ford motor co. to no satisfaction. was told by dealer that the sound occurs due to hardness of brake pads. if softer pads were used, wear life would be decreased. review other complaints on this website and found approximately 15 others of a similar nature. would like to know if this could be potential hazard (beisdes going deaf from decible level). why ford won't repair this problem? car is satisfactory otherwise, except i feel it should get better gas mileage for a 4 cylinder vehicle.  view
2000-11-29 Redondo Beach, CA
There currently is a recall for ford rangers up through 1993's. mine is a 1994 and has the same exact problem. the recall states the electrical ignition system was mounted incorrectly near the engine and causes the engine to stall. my ranger has this problem and i want ford to include the 1994 ranger in this recall.  view
comments/
Keywords:
PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints,PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints ID:13402 Safety Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA, PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA, PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints ID:13402 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B