1990 COBRA VENTURA User Comment / Complaint

1990 COBRA VENTURA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » COBRA » VENTURA » 1990 » Leaf spring assembly » comment/complaint
1995-04-13 00:00:00 Sacramento, CA

Rear axle spot welds are broken/flat springs, also not enough clearance between wall and wheelwell/wheels, causing premature tire wear/blowout possibilities.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VENTURA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-04-13 Sacramento, CA
Rear axle spot welds are broken/flat springs, also not enough clearance between wall and wheelwell/wheels, causing premature tire wear/blowout possibilities.  view
2000-11-29 Acworth, GA
I think that the overall service of the jeep dealer really stinks. no safety defect listed within summary.  view
2000-11-29 Antioch, IL
Recall 96s48/96s99 "passive seat belt assembly" repaired at dealer system failed needs repair dealer and manufacturer refused to comply.  view
2000-11-29 El Dorado Hills, CA
I purchased this car in august, 1998 and from the begining, experienced brake noise problems. one dealer tried to fix the problem a number of times but gave up in the end and i was told that "such brake noise is acceptable." my point at the time was that brake noise is symptomatic of a problem, a potentially safety-related problem (especially since we are dealing with brakes). i complained to the manufacturer, who agreed to extend the warranty on the brakes only from three years/36,000 miles to five years/60,000 miles. on september 16, 2000, i brought the car in to another dealer with brake shuddering and noise problems. the dealer found that the rotors and drums were out of spec and i spent $144 to have the rotors and drums turned. i tried to use my warranty but was told that the fix was maintenance and was not covered by the warranty. i again complained to the manufacturer but my complaint was denied. my contention is that a car of such young age and low mileage should not have to have its rotors and drums turned and that such a problem is indicative of a manufacturing defect which american honda refuses to acknowledge.  view
2000-11-30 Philadelphia, PA
Consumer is having problems with front driver's and passenger's seat belts. driver's side buckle will not come out of housing. passenger's side does not retract. dealers said it was not a safety issue. please provide additional information.  view
2000-11-30 Philadelphia, PA
Consumer is having problems with front driver's and passenger's seat belts. driver's side buckle will not come out of housing. passenger's side does not retract. dealers said it was not a safety issue. please provide additional information.  view
2001-01-23 Bossier Ci, LA
Three weeks after puchasing the vehicle, consumer complained that the engine was running rough and irregularly, at that time the dealer was unable to inspect the vehicle, soon after the consumer was involved in an accident in which she was unable to stop the vehicle, a week after the accident consumer recieved notification which advised of a defective cruise control throttle linkage clip, consumer believes the defect caused the accident (attorney for client). nlm  view
2001-01-23 Tomball, TX
Weather strip came loose.  view
2000-11-30 League City, TX
Windshield wipers failed intermittently during operation, causing poor visibility. consumer will have to get out of vehicle and wiggle connector to restart wipers, but eventually they will fail again. consumer contacted dealer, and was told vehicle was is not included in recall due to vin although it had same defect.  view
2000-11-30 Modesto, CA
While vehicle was being driven a rattling noise occurred under hood. shortly afterward, vehicle completley shut down due to a malfunction within transmission. please give any further details.  view
2000-11-30 Brushton, NY
Engine gaskets prematurely failed. please give any further details.  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA VENTURA Comments and Complaints,COBRA VENTURA Comments and Complaints ID:16508 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA VENTURA, COBRA VENTURA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA VENTURA, COBRA VENTURA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA VENTURA, COBRA VENTURA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA VENTURA Comments and Complaints ID:16508 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA VENTURA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B