1995 LEXUS LEXUS User Comment / Complaint

1995 LEXUS LEXUS User Comment / Complaint

HOME » L » LEXUS » LEXUS » 1995 » Power window devices and controls » comment/complaint
1996-01-18 00:00:00 Anaheim, CA

Power window switches failed.

Send us your comment

Email
change LEXUS
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change LEXUS
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-01-18 Anaheim, CA
Power window switches failed.  view
2000-08-23 New Britain, CT
Door hinges on both front doors do not hold open if car is parked on a slight incline.this is dangerous as i am elderly and have a tendency to lift my legs out first, and ahve had the door close on my legs. this is my third grand marquis and this have never happened before. i feel that mercury has changed the hinges on the doors to a less expensive hinge.  view
2000-08-23 Florence, MT
Major automatic transmission failure first evidenced by harsh 1-2 upshift caused by known factory default in construction materials and solenoid circuitry. many owners reporting same problem either within or after warranty period.  view
2000-08-24 Phoenix, AR
I have submitted a claim to firestone, and am awaiting their reply.( dot number: tire size: p235/75/r1 )  view
2000-08-24 Grapevine, TX
I went to the tire store to have my tires rotated. the mechanic showed me two of my firestone atx radials with the tread separating from the rest of the tire. these tires showed very little wear and showed no other obvious damage. i wanted to inform you of this defect to help point out a questionable tire design. the mechanic said that i was lucky these tires did not come apart during use. i was about to start on an extended trip.( dot number: tire size: 235/75/r17 )  view
2000-08-24 Allentown, PA
It was raining but i was driving slowly on right side. suddenly, i realized that the explores hydroplane and hit the left hand side guard rail. then the air bag went off and i heard a big noise. the car hit the front left first and the bank. after that it croosed over to oncoming traffic and slided all the way to far side guide rail. it slided for another 5 meters before coming to rest finally. i noticed that tires were off the rim and tear apart.( dot number: )  view
2000-10-08 Wylie, TX
Vehicle was parked, and one of the doors was opened while talking for approximately 15 minutes. courtesy light fell down due to fixture overheating and burning off the fastener. dealer notified, and informed consumer to bring vehicle in. please feel free to provide further details.  view
2000-10-08 Wylie, TX
Vehicle was parked, and one of the doors was opened while talking for approximately 15 minutes. courtesy light fell down due to fixture overheating and burning off the fastener. dealer notified, and informed consumer to bring vehicle in. please feel free to provide further details.  view
2000-10-08 Green Valley, AZ
Engine pulley was coming off the crankshaft due to sheared off bolts. dealer notified, and repairs made at consumer's cost. the crankshaft pulley failed because it is defective.  view
2000-10-08 Bloomington, IN
Vehicle was involved in a frontal collision with a tree at 20 mph, and both air bags did not deploy. dealer/manufacturer were not notified at this time. please feel free to provide any further details.  view
2000-10-09 Lenoir, NC
Pe 00 040/tire failure: left front tire experienced a blowout while traveling 15-20 mph at a 95-100 degree, with driver only in a 2000 ford, excursion, original equipment, r4s, tire size lt265/75r16, and dot# vnw81xy359. dealer notified, and replaced the tire. but, refused to let consumer keep the tire.  view
comments/
Keywords:
LEXUS LEXUS Comments and Complaints,LEXUS LEXUS Comments and Complaints ID:8412 Safety Comments and Complaints LEXUS LEXUS, LEXUS LEXUS Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints LEXUS LEXUS, LEXUS LEXUS Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints LEXUS LEXUS, LEXUS LEXUS Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
LEXUS LEXUS Comments and Complaints ID:8412 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for LEXUS LEXUS

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B