1987 RENAULT GTA User Comment / Complaint

1987 RENAULT GTA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » R » RENAULT » GTA » 1987 » Buckle assembly » comment/complaint
1995-11-17 00:00:00 Byron, MN

The drivers seatbelt buckle has cracked and no longer operates. please describe.

Send us your comment

Email
change RENAULT
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change GTA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-11-17 Byron, MN
The drivers seatbelt buckle has cracked and no longer operates. please describe.  view
1999-09-09 Rochester, NY
Check engine light keep coming on. vehicle is stalling and jerking due to the transmission failing. consumer had the transmission rebuilt, and there is still some type of knocking noise coming from the transmission.  view
1999-09-09 Rochester, NY
Check engine light keep coming on. vehicle is stalling and jerking due to the transmission failing. consumer had the transmission rebuilt, and there is still some type of knocking noise coming from the transmission.  view
1999-03-05 Fair Lawn, NJ
Please help me with chrylser. i have made numberous calls and they will not listen to me. it is ridiculous that i should have to pay for all of this. the car is obviously a "lemon."  view
1999-02-09 Goodlettsville, TN
At various speeds vehicle will completely shutdown, almost causing an accident, vehicle will not restart.  view
1999-02-09 South Gardner, ME
Clutch cylinder located at the base of firewall broke through the firewall, causing the gear to become stuck. will not move out of gear. this can result in an accident.  view
1999-02-09 Lagrangeville, NY
Driving along at 25 mph the front passenger's side torsion bar broke. it didn't cause any ssudden dip or impact. i have found out since that there has been three other 1998 ford f150 trucks with the same problem. one truck was serviced at pawling ford and the other two at pleasant vally ford, pleasant vally, ny. you begin to wonder if this be looked at closer and possibly a recall on these trucks(all the same make and model and year). my family & i are quite concerned about the replacement part, and should the other side be replaced. i was told that if i had been going at high rate of speed. this could have led to a serious spin and eventually an accident. also, this happened in watertown (300 miles away) where i was attending my uncles' funeral. the truck is still there awating the part. the truck is at watertown ford, watertown, ny (315-782-7200). i've been told by the dealer this should have never happened, especially to a truck this new. the ford dealer in watertown has been very cooperative.  view
1999-02-09 Holland, PA
Had been running on cruise control for about 3 miles when vehicle rapidly accelerated to about 70 mph. i depresseded the "coast" button, reducing the speed to 60. i had no further cruise control incidents/failures.  view
1999-02-09 Livingston, TX
In the beginning i took my car to the lincoln/ford dealerships for all my brake problems (about 4 or 5 times). then i began taking my car to tire/brake shops. still the problems have persisited. i have had everything done, and still not long after every brake job the brakes begin to squeek/pulsate, and the dust returns on the rims of the tires. at first, i used all lincoln/ford parts then i figured they were the problem. i have never had so much trouble with any brakes on any of my previous vehicles. also the paint is peeling, and i have had 2 windows replaced, and 1 is still not working correctly. plus some kind of idler pulley, something to do with the belt, costs appx. $660.00.  view
1999-03-05 Chicago, IL
Special service message 12328 - some 1998/1999 explorer/mountaineer 4x4 vehichles may exhibit a high pitched squeal/whistle type noise from the front end at speeds from 10mph to 40mph. this noise may be coming from the front halfshaft excluder seals(3k070) as they rotate against the inner hubs. if a vehicle comes in for this concern, perform the following service procedure for both sides of the vehicle; 1. perform the front half shaft removal procedure per section 205-04-6 through 205-04-8 of the 1999 explorer/mountaineer workshop manual. 2. clean the extended lip of the front wheel excluder seals(3k070), the inner surface of the knuckle(3k185/3k186) in which the wheels ride against the axle shaft oil seals(3254). 3. spread approximately 1/8" thick bead of high temp wheel bearing greese(part #e8tz-19590-a) onto the seal lips&surfaces they contact. 4. perform the front halfshaft installation procedure per section 205-04-8 of the 1999 explorer/mountaineer workshop manual. verify that the noise is no longer present. additional information will be provided when available. engineering is currently investigating this issue. note: do not replace the seals unless they are damaged.  view
1999-02-09 Bethesda, MD
Recalls 98v094/98i-002, front coil springs; and recall 93v-106, rear subframe mounts. these recalls do not comply with this vehicle because of 3.0 liter engine. vehicle has experienced all problems similar to those mentioned in the recalls. dealer is aware of the problems. problems still exist. vehicle will be repaired at owner's expense. provide further information.  view
comments/
Keywords:
RENAULT GTA Comments and Complaints,RENAULT GTA Comments and Complaints ID:14962 Safety Comments and Complaints RENAULT GTA, RENAULT GTA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints RENAULT GTA, RENAULT GTA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints RENAULT GTA, RENAULT GTA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
RENAULT GTA Comments and Complaints ID:14962 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for RENAULT GTA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B