1996 KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 User Comment / Complaint

1996 KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » K » KAWASAKI » VULCAN 1500 » 1996 » Hoses, lines/piping, and fittings » comment/complaint
1996-07-23 00:00:00 Shawnee, OK

While riding home the fuel line broke. metal part of the tank is against the fuel line. due to the location of the fuel line, consumer feels this could happen again.

Send us your comment

Email
change KAWASAKI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VULCAN 1500
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-07-23 Shawnee, OK
While riding home the fuel line broke. metal part of the tank is against the fuel line. due to the location of the fuel line, consumer feels this could happen again.  view
1998-12-30 Lake Worth, FL
While driving in traffic the vehicle stall and the engine completely shuts down. dealer replaced the ignition coil module which has not corrected the problem. latest repair attempt was for a short in the pcm ignition circuit, which appears to have solved the problem.  view
1998-12-30 Mount Laurel, NJ
My blazer is 2 dr with zr2,, funny sound from rear suspension when it bump, and engin cut off at backing up car without warm up, and make bone cracking noise or squeak noise from dash or brake, everytime i turn or stop or go. very poor fitting for both of 2 door and front and rear bumper and etc,,  view
My blazer is 2 dr with zr2,, funny sound from rear suspension when it bump, and engin cut off at backing up car without warm up, and make bone cracking noise or squeak noise from dash or brake, everytime i turn or stop or go. very poor fitting for both of 2 door and front and rear bumper and etc,,  view
1997-02-20 Jackson, MS
Consumer hit a pothole in the road, causing the driver's and the passenger's side air bags to deploy.  view
1998-12-30 Lake Worth, FL
While driving in traffic the vehicle stall and the engine completely shuts down. dealer replaced the ignition coil module which has not corrected the problem. latest repair attempt was for a short in the pcm ignition circuit, which appears to have solved the problem.  view
1998-12-30 Paso Robles, CA
Head gaske blew at 79,990 mph. recall is on 1994 models with the same problem. because of same engine and same component, consumer states, recall should be established. dealer contacted and verified the part. problem was remedied by dealer at owner's expense. also two rear struts were replaced due to leakage.  view
1998-12-30 Glendale, CA
Driver's side automatic shoulder harness has jammed within the retracting mechanism, causing the seat belt to become inoperable. please give any further details.  view
1998-12-30 Fullenton, CA
While driving at 55 mph tire blew out, causing the tire separate from the tube.  view
1998-12-30 Naples, FL
While vehicle was in parked and the engine off a fire started in the engine compartment area on the driver's side cause unknown. please give any further details. referenced in ea02-025  view
comments/
Keywords:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints,KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 Safety Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B